Volunteers are recommended to go through the following check list before each camp:
- Is the college well informed about timing and date
- Is the blood bank well informed about the above?
- Are the participating Volunteers known?
- Is the availability of the donors ensured?
- Have publicity posters been put up?
Day of Camp:
- 1. Has blood bank arrived 30 minutes prior to start time
- Is the haemoglobin set-up in place?
- Are the registration area, waiting area, testing area, donation area and refreshment area all clearly defined?
- Is there sufficient ventilation and lighting?
- Is the venue known to the donors.
- Is the register available?
- Are donor forms present?
- Are donor guides present?
- Do you have Sankalp brochures?
- Do you have resting pads and pens?
If the Volunteer aware that volunteers need to register here too?
- Are donor manuals available?
- Are people sitting in a semi-circle?
- Is the Volunteer speaking to the entire group?
- Are tests being correctly performed?
- Are only 2 donors at a time waiting after testing?
- Are procedures being followed?
- 2. Do we have sheets for lady donors?
- Is the doctor present and responsive?
- Do you have refreshments?
- Is someone taking care of donors?
- Is Calcium Sandoze in place?
Feedback and Thanks?
- Is the chart kept?
- Are markers and cello tapes available?
- Did you take the Volunteer's Feedback?
- Did you post report?
- Did you report negative feedbacks?
- Did you post comments?
- Did you call up would be Volunteers and introduce them to Sankalp?
- Has the material been returned?
- Did you share the Volunteer's feedback?