We have decided to up the fight against thalassemia and sickle cell disease by setting up a network on centres where pregnant women are screened for thalassemia and sickle cell disease. If they are found to be carriers, further work will be done until they are able to make an informed choice. We are looking for a committed person, passionate, energetic and problem solver to take care of project management. Someone who is willing to leave no stones unturned to make this happen - as is the routine in our crazy team.
To apply or to find out more, pl send your resume to email@example.com
- Manage a team of local coordinators (working at different centres) who look into logistic issues, counsel subjects, take consents and collect samples for the prevention of hemoglobin disorders.
- Be the first point of contact and troubleshooter for all local issues for the centres where program activity is set up.
- Validate all requests for support as per the centre specific criteria. This includes the one-off and regular support requests.
- Liase with vendors to ensure proper transport and processing of samples and ensure that all reports are available on time.
- Organize timely review and other team meetings for the teams/centres.
- Ensure full and complete follow-up on samples requiring further follow-up.
- Ensure completeness of locally supplied data on electronic platforms made available for the program. Provide all data as needed for any statistical/scientific purposes.
- Keep track of the open notes, to-dos and ensure prompt closures.
- Keep track of the clinical indicators and review the missing links.
- Keep track of the centre’s clinical progress.
- Keep track of families that need subsequent testing and ensure to track that to completion.
- Liase with fetal medicine experts to ensure timely screening of fetus and take appropriate action based on reports.
- Finance & Reporting
- Generate monthly KPIs and present them for review with Incharge.
- Generate monthly summary, expense reports, and share them with all stakeholders of the program.
- Ensure sufficient visibility of the thalassemia prevention program in social media.
- Keep track of financial expenses of centres and projects
- Ensure monthly review of bills and ensure prompt clearance of financial dues.
- Participate in review of clinical information. Also present clinical information in forums that may be permitted.
- Coordinate the clinical research activity across centres especially for collection of fresh information and quality of information.
- Problem solving
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication